NEET-SS Oncopathology is an entrance examination conducted once every year in AUGUST -SEPTEMBER
Anyone aspiring to become an Oncopathologist in India is supposed to clear the exam after completion of the primary degree(MD/DNB).
Every year thousands of aspirants attempt the examination. However, there are merely 13 seats for the said course. The competition is high, ever increasing for NEET-SS Oncopathology.
“Proper planning and the right resources will definitely get you through”
Here is a step wise approach to study for NEET-SS Oncopathology.
- Read Robbins pathologic basis of disease thoroughly- cover to cover.
- Read histotechniques, grossing and staining and revise them from your MD notes
- Here are a few very important topics to cover. Choose either Rosai Ackerman or Sternberg to cover these topics based on your comfort. *Gastrointestinal pathology. *Male and female genital. *Salivary gland *Breast and *Thyroid.
- WHO updates and recent classifications as well as TNM staging.
- Revise and you are good to go.
“So many things are possible, just as long as you don’t know they are impossible.”
You may join this telegram channel for daily topic wise Mcqs for DM oncopathology- Pathology mcqs
For weekly multiple choice questions based on the pattern of NEET-SS oncopathology. You my check this site- HOME – Pathology for all
Join the Facebook page for daily questions- Pathology mcq
Hope you found this useful.