1 out of 8
1. According to The Milan System for Reporting Salivary Gland Cytopathology (MSRSGC) which of the following categories have the least risk of malignancy?
2 out of 8
2. What is the most common benign salivary gland tumor in infants?
3 out of 8
3. Tyrosine rich crystals are likely to be encountered in which of the following lesions?
4 out of 8
4. Amylase crystals are mostly seen in which of the following lesions?
5 out of 8
5. An 80-year-old male presented with a rapidly growing parotid mass associated with facial nerve palsy. Histologic examination of the tumor showed resemblance to comedo duct carcinoma of the breast. This tumor is likely which of the following entities?
6 out of 8
6. Which of the following is marked incorrectly?
7 out of 8
7. A 18-year old fair skinned, read headed boy was found to have a lesion in the posterior wall of the roof of nasal cavity. Histopathological image is shown. Which of the following is true regarding this lesion?
8 out of 8
8. True regarding HPV associated oral squamous cell carcinoma is