1. Which of the following immunohistochemical stains will likely be negative in adrenal cortical carcinomas?
2. Which of the following factors does not significantly influence prognosis in neuroblascom
3. Syndromes associated with pheochromocytoma include all of the following EXCEPT:
4. Which of the following statements regarding parathyroid adenoma is TRUE?
5. Adamantinomatous and papillary craniopharyngiomas differ in all respects EXCEPT:
6. The inflammatory infiltrate seen in Hashimoto thyroiditis is best characterized by?
7. All of the following molecular alterations are commonly associated with papillary thyroid carcinoma EXCEPT:
Leave a Reply