1. True statement regarding myxomas is?
2. Papillary fibroelastomas are most commonly located in
3. A 25-year-old man presents with cough and hemoptysis and is found to have an endobronchial polypoid mass. Histologically, the lesion consists of an admixture of glandular mucin-secreting cells, intermediate cells, and squamous cells. Mitotic activity and nuclear pleomorphism are sparse. There is no evidence of necrosis. The diagnosis is:
4. Which of the following immunostains can be used to differentiate pulmonary blastoma from carcinosarcoma?
5. A 63 year old woman presented with mass in the upper lobe of her left lung with enlargement of the mediastinal lymph nodes. Surgical biopsy shows columnar tumor cells with abundant intracytoplasmic mucin in an acinar growth pattern. The malignant cells are most likely to be positive for which of the following mutations?
6. Which of the following findings favour atypical carcinoid over typical carcinoid
7. The desmoplastic form of sarcomatoid malignant mesothelioma can be difficult to distinguish from reactive pleural fibrosis. All of the following features are helpful EXCEPT:
8. A transthoracic CT-guided fi ne-needle aspiration is performed on a 65-year-old male who has a large right lower lobe lung mass. Sheets of relatively uniform epithelioid cells with well defi ned cell borders and intercellular “windows” are identifi ed on aspiration smears. What is the most likely diagnosis?
9.Which panel of immune markers is most useful for the differential diagnosis of mesothelioma and lung adenocarcinoma?
10. All of following cytological features can be seen in a small cell carcinoma of the lung, EXCEPT:
11. Which of the following statements is NOT correct?
12. Which of the following features favour thymic carcinoma over thymoma?