1. Which of the following enzymatic changes are characteristic of neurotization?
2. True regarding dysplastic nevus syndrome is?
3. Activating mutations in FGFR 3 is seen in which of the following?
4. A 20-year-old female presents with bilateral malar rash in a butterfly distribution and signs of acute pleuritis. A skin biopsy shows liquefactive degeneration of the basal cell layer, variable epidermal atrophy, perivascular and periadnexal lymphocytic infiltration, and a thickened basement membrane. Which of the following patterns of immunofluorescence would be expected?
5. True about Hailey - Hailey disease except?
6. Which of the following basal cell carcinoma are associated with an increased risk of recurrence?
7. Which of the following viruses have been found recently in association with keratoacanthomas?
8. A 50- year- old man presents with a one- year history of several large flat, erythematous lesions on his back and groin. Which of the following would be most suggestive of mycosis fungoides?
9. According to the pathway concept of melanoma classification, which of the following melanomas arise in sun - sheilded skin?
10. Which of the following mutations are not seen in Uveal melanomas?