TRUE NUCLEAR INCLUSIONS CAUSES: 1. VIRAL PARTICLES 2. ACCUMULATION OF EXTRACELLULAR SUBSTANCES PSEUDO-NUCLEAR INCLUSIONS Caused by cytoplasmic invagination SOME DIFFERENCES BETWEEN NUCLEAR INCLUSIONS, PSEUDO-INCLUSIONS AND PSEUDO-PSEUDO INCLUSIONS Illustration...
INI-SS DM HISTOPATHOLOGY AND DM HEMATOPATHOLOGY MOCK TESTS.
EMT- Epithelial mesenchymal transition
1. It is integral to breast and prostrate cancers.
2. EMT is controlled by SNAIL and TWIST proteins.
3. Down regulation of epithelial markers and upregulation of mesenchymal markers.
4. E cadherin expression is slilenced
5. Strong migratory potential