EMT- Epithelial mesenchymal transition
- It is integral to breast and prostrate cancers.
- EMT is controlled by SNAIL and TWIST proteins.
- Down regulation of epithelial markers and upregulation of mesenchymal markers.
- E cadherin expression is slilenced
- Strong migratory potential
ENDOCRINE PATHOLOGY QUIZ.
- NEET-SS/ DM- Oncopathology/ DM Histopathology
- Oncopathology Fellowships
- FRCPath- Histopathology and
- American Board of anatomic and clinical pathology
- Various other boards.
Answer these multiple choice questions in melanoma given below.
Here are some key points to help you answer them.